Ok, so you've been really committed to your fitness and diet for ages, and you've slipped off the wagon for a while. Don't beat yourself up...just get back on track by
- Setting yourself some new goals
- Changing up your fitness plan
- Hire a personal trainer for a few sessions
- Start training/dieting with a friend...competition sometimes helps!
- Try to be consistent....it is definitely the key to success
I've had times where I've lost my exercise mojo or had a lot of social events which are very tricky when you're a food lover and trying to be good! But ultimately being 100% good throughout the week allows me to be less good at the weekend!